Using two SIM cards on an iPhone is available when you are developing a barrier between personal and professional life, or when you are in overseas. So, this post will tell you how you can utilize dual SIM on your iPhone just by using a Bluetooth card adapter fitting inside a wallet or pocket.
Since iPhone doesn’t have more space to insert another SIM card, unlike other Android smartphones, so if you want to use two SIMs, you have to purchase hardware.
NeeCoo Magic card is a great choice as it’s a Bluetooth dual-SIM card adapter that supports iPhone. It can sync a Micro SIM card to the iPhone, so you will be able to send messages, make calls with the second Micro SIM card. To do this, firstly, you need to download the MoreCard app from App Store for free. Secondly, you must purchase the NeeCoo Magic Card, which is available from Ebay for $37
Here is how to use it with iPhone. However, there are some things you need to check to make sure that your iPhone is compatible with the hardware.
Check iPhone Compatibility
You should follow the below requirements:
- Bluetooth requires 4.0 or above. That means the NeeCoo Magic Card can work with iPhone 4s and higher.
- iOS version is required at least 7.0 or later.
- Make sure to have an active internet connection and App Store access.
- Only Micro SIM cards are compatible.
- The MoreCard app also supports some third-party apps such as QQ, Sina Weibo, Wechat, etc.
How to Download More Card, and Insert SIM Card to add the second SIM
To use the second SIM on your iPhone with NeeCoo Magic Card, you need to download the MoreCard app first, which is the App Store.
- Once you get the app, tap on “Allow” so that the app can access Bluetooth, microphone, contacts, and notifications.
- Now enable Bluetooth on your iPhone by going to Settings and tapping on Bluetooth.
- Before turning on NeeCoo Magic Card service, you need to put a Micro SIM card inside the card slot.
- Long-press the button next to the Micro SIM card slot in order to turn on the device.
- Press it until you see green and red LED lights appearing on the side of the device flash. That means it is ready for pairing with your iPhone’s Bluetooth.
How to Use MoreCard to Pair NeeCoo Magic Card and iPhone
- Now, launch the MoreCard app on your iPhone.
- Head to Settings and tap on Device.
- It will now start an automatic search for the Binding device. After that, you will see a name Neecoo_Me2_34CO.
- Tap on the device name, and when you’re asked for a password, simply enter 0000
- Now, MoreCard Settings will open.
- If the SIM card is already registered to the network, you will see the green LED light flashes gradually on the device, and then the carrier’s name will appear at the top of the screen.
You can now use the second SIM to take images, send messages, and make calls with all phone numbers in your iPhone contacts. However, keep in mind that the device might be unbundled from the hardware at any time.